Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another One of Abigail's Crazy Outfits

May 24th was mine and Darin's 5 year anniversary. I can't believe it has been 5 years already! Time goes by so quickly when you are having fun. We were going to go on a date, so about 3 hours before we had to leave I started getting the kids and myself ready; it was Saturday, so I had to give them all baths before our date so we would be ready for church on Sunday. I got Abigail dressed, but she had to add a few of her personal touches of course, this is what she looked like when I dropped her off at the babysitter's house - you can't see, but she has brown tennis shoes with pink socks too. We had a great time on our date. We got our picture taken and went to a Mongolian restaurant. The girls did great with the babysitter, or so she tells me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

knjfabela said...

You must tell me who she gets her fashion from you or Darin?