Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

My gourmet Mother's Day lunch. Leftovers: Enchilada Casserole, Stir Fry, & Mashed Potatoes. Served on a Elementary school lunch tray. Very Creative - I must say.
My Mother's day gifts - my wonderful husband & three girls. Abigail gave me a Tulip, a silk flower, pipe cleaner bracelets, a picture, and a poem.

"Little Prints"
I'm, sorry, each and every day, on walls and doors through hours of play;
Round every corner you will find, little prints I've left behind.
But quickly changing, as time will, My little prints get bigger still.
And then, will surely come the day, when I am grown and moved away.
But here for you is living proof; in just my size, and of my youth.
Little prints I've left behind; but this time I don't think you'll mind!
Happy Mother's Day!

Darin got me some photo books. I have decided to do photo books instead of scrapbooking. To look at the the 2007 Photo Book click here MyBookShelf & for the 2006 Photo Book click here MyBookShelf .

No comments: