Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Emily & Elizabeth

The twins had a birthday on January 9th. I can't believe that they are 2 already. I guess time flies when you are getting little sleep. We had an Elmo birthday party with grandma & grandpa, aunts and uncles and cousins. I have decided that I am not doing a birthday party where they invite friends over until they turn 5. We are so happy to have Emily & Elizabeth in our family.


Emily in her party dress admiring the balloon bouquet that Heather made.


Elizabeth has the balloons now. A few more and she just might float away.


Getting ready to blow out the "2" candle on their beautiful Elmo cake made by Aunt Kim.


Crazy fun with seven kids under the age of five.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I just can't believe it's been two years already! What a journey! Cute and happy looking girls-- you know you're doing something right!!