Sunday, March 28, 2010

Crash & Burn

I was cleaning the bathroom the other day when I suddenly noticed that my house was unusually quiet. This is not normally a good sign, when my kids are quiet that usually means that they are getting into trouble somewhere. I went searching for the kids and found Abigail playing with her doll house (Abigail - check). Then to find the twins. Emily was passed out on the couch, I guess Elmo was too much for her to handle, that monster has a lot of energy you know (Emily - check). Elizabeth was the strangest discovery, she had literally fallen asleep on top of Abigail's Hannah Montana guitar. When they crash they crash! (Elizabeth - check). The picture was taken after I had covered her up with a blanket. I didn't dare move her, and yes our playroom is that messy most of the time. That is why it is a playroom. I only get around to cleaning it once a week.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Were you able to move the guitar? Hee hee. I wish I found my kids asleep when all goes quiet!