Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Dresses

We decided to wear our Easter dresses to church yesterday because we have our bi-annual LDS General Conference on Easter Sunday. My parents are coming up and we actually get to go to Salt Lake for conference. I am excited! Of course I couldn't get the girls to sit still for pictures, so this is the best I got. The twins are both wearing Easter dresses that Abigail wore and Abigail is wearing a dress that her Grandma Mimi gave her for her birthday last year, so I didn't have to buy dresses this year. Awesome!

I kept telling the girls to stop touching their face, so I guess they decided that the couch was a roller-coaster. Hey, at least you can see their faces.


Emily likes her flower.


Elizabeth likes to copy-cat Emily. Hopefully, Emily is a good example when she is older.


Abigail. She was crying right before the picture, I think she did this at Christmas time too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: