Thursday, April 8, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

On Thursday (April 1st) Grand Nan, Papa, Harrison, and Thomas came for a weekend visit. It was no joke this time, I really knew that they were coming. We had every minute of every day scheduled for a weekend full of fun and fun we had. The family arrived at about 6:00 p.m. on Thursday. We celebrated my mom's birthday and my parents wedding anniversary with a home cooked dinner and a chocolate fudge cake. Heather and Shane were able to come and celebrate with us, so it was a lot of fun.


The cake said "85 great years and counting." It was my dad's idea, he has a weird sense of humor. (Sorry, dad). It was my mom's 56th birthday and my parents 29th wedding anniversary (56 + 29 = 85). Get it. Ha Ha.


On Friday, we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays to keep celebrating. The twins got all dressed up for the occasion. Emily is making her "popeye" face for the picture.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katherine Young said...

cute!! i love your family