Saturday, April 16, 2011

Come On Spring!

I feel like spring has taken forever to get here. We will have a few really nice days and then it will snow. I told Abigail we can buy flip flops when it goes 10 days with out snowing. So far we haven't made it to our flip-flop shopping day. I love spring because of all of the fun clothes. Especially church dresses! I have a whole month's worth of dresses set out for the girls for the next four Sundays that I am excited for the girls to wear. Hopefully it will get warm enough for them to be able to wear their sandals with their cute springy dresses.
Abigail is sporting her new head wrap and hair-do!
Emily is pretty in pink before church.
I love this dress on Elizabeth it makes her blue eyes really pop!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samye said...

I love spring time- the girls dresses ARE so much fun!! The dresses are cuter the smaller they are though. Also, love the new hair do- it looks so great on you!