Saturday, April 9, 2011

FHE at the Skating Rink

A couple of weeks ago, we decided to take the family to the skating rink in Pocatello for Family Home Evening. This was all inspired by Abigail because she has been able to go once a month with her school and has learned to skate. I think the last time I went to a skating rink, I was 14. It was quite scary for me, but the kids did great. I think I am more afraid of hurting myself, then when I was 14. I was also nervous that I would kill one of my kids, so I didn't have skates on for very long. By the end of the night the twins were skating with out having mommy or daddy hold their hands. Elizabeth practiced in the little kid area before going on to the big rink.
Daddy is way more coordinated than mommy. I was too nervous to skate and hold the twins hands too.
Emily always has to make sure she is looking good when she is learning anything.
Abigail is getting pretty fast.

No comments: