Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Do's

After 3 years of living in Idaho, I have finally found a hairstylist and salon that I will return to!!!!

I love my haircut, the bangs look a little crazy in this picture, but I am very pleased. The color is beautiful, very close to my natural color, just a little richer and a little more shiny. You can't really tell, but there are some barely there highlights in it and I love it. VERY nice and low maintenance.


Abigail got about 4-5 inches cut off her hair. I keep trying to have her grow it out, but she likes it shoulder length cause she can brush it easier and it helps when she can at least brush her own hair. She loves it.

Feeling a little trendy today, we both got feathers in our hair. It only cost us $4 per feather, and they are supposed to last 5-6 months. You can wash them and style them just like your own hair. Kind of fun for the summer I guess.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: