Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a really nice laid-back mother's day weekend. It was the first weekend that was some-what decent weather, so Heather came over and helped me work in my front yard. We cleaned out my front flower bed and turned it into a bulb-garden there will be Iris, Daffodils, Tulips, & Freesia. We planted Day lilies close to my house and planted some climbing roses next to my fence. We still need to plant some more plants in the whiskey barrel and old wheel barrel, but we made a lot of progress. We also added a personal touch with the old wagon wheels and milk jugs. I would much rather garden than be stuck inside doing housework any day. Thanks for the help Heather!






On Friday Darin surprised me with this bouquet of flowers and a sweet note. He can be such a sweetheart sometimes.



Abigail made me this flower recipe-card holder at school. She wrote me a cute note and stuck it in the holder-part. I will treasure it forever.



No comments: