Monday, May 9, 2011

Treasures


I have decided that Abigail is a confirmed pack-rat. Everyday Abigail comes home from school with trash that she claims to be treasures that she found on the playground at school or in the parking lot, etc. Most of these things have absolutely no value, but she treasures every piece that she has collected and has to methodically show them to me when she gets home from school. I took a picture of this collection because it was rather large. She even found a note that someone elses mom gave to their child and brought it home. The note said "Good Luck Matty. I hope you do well on your test today. Love, Mom!" I can at least be thankful that she hasn't brought anything home that was alive. She did however bring a handful of gravel once. Silly six-year-old.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: